E. Christina Herr & Wild Frontier: Links
Become a fan and we'll keep you updated on our upcoming shows and news about anything Wild Frontier.
- CD Baby
Find E. Christina Herr & Wild Frontier Independent Music Cds here!
- Sound Cloud
Listening and Free Downloads from our new CD
Americana Motel for your pleasure!
Enjoy and make a comment!
- Town & Country Underground Radio
Kim Grant's new Town & Country Underground Radio Show
11 am PST
Tune in from anywhere online Mon-Thurs. KITR
Monday and Tuesday's shows focus on Los Angeles independent Americana artists
Wednesday and Thursday music from all over the country (and beyond!)
- KNYO-Radio Project 107.7 FM
Community Based Radio from Fort Bragg, California with DJ Paul Geng - Thursdays 9-10:45 PM PST.
- E. Christina Herr Myspace
- Myspace Site ~
- Art of the Song Creativity Radio
Vivian Nesbitt & John Dillon ~ Creators and Producers of Art of the Song Creativity Radio.
A one-hour public radio program on over 190 stations, exploring universal truths common to all creative expression. Find useful tools and information to help you explore your creative process, whether music, writing, visual arts, or just living your life as a work of art.
- Wig Wam Bam Zine
- Captain America gives his 2 cents and more about the local Albuquerque, NM Music Scene
- Ralph Stanley
- ~ Ralph Stanley for President
- Lucinda Williams
- Amazing Singer Songwriter Musician
- Handsome Family
- Haunting Gothic Folk Music ~
for the New Melenium
- Bone Orchard
- Murder, Mayhem & Twang
- The Palomino Alumni Club
Famous & Infamous California Night Club ~
Americana before there was a name for it ~
Loved playing there with Lucinda Williams, Chris Gaffney & the Cold Hard Facrts, Jim Lauderdale etc...
- Petroglyph National Monument
- Petroglyph National Monument protects a variety of cultural and natural resources including volcanos, archeological sites and an estimated 20,000 carved images. Many of the images are recognizable as animals, people, brands and crosses; others are more complex. These images are inseparable from the cultural landscape, the spirits of the people who created, and who appreciate them.
- New Mexico Music Commission
- Acoma Pueblo
- Sky City ~ The oldest continuouly inhabited community in North America ~